Thursday, August 5, 2010

party time!!





i've got grace and george (my brother's children) this weekend.  they are out on a vacation with the rest of my family, except charlie, smith, and me :(  anyhow, i am pumped for this weekend and hope to have some good stories at the end of it.  i may not have much success on sewing projects or keeping the house clean for that matter, but those things can wait.  i love it because they love smith so much....and are so sweet to him.  we had lots of kissing during smith's nighttime bottle tonight:



on another note, i lowered smith's crib mattress tonight.  he was freaking me out on the video monitor, trying hard to get up to standing.  when i sit him in there, he can pull up, but hasn't yet from a laying down position.  however, if you know me, i say 'better safe than sorry' and went ahead and lowered it.  goodnight all, wish me luck for the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment