Saturday, May 21, 2011

flashback friday (on saturday..oops)

this is from a bob dylan/paul simon concert in dallas.  it was, i believe, spring of freshman year at baylor (1999) and i am with katie.  katie was a close friend starting that semester and then she was a roommate beginning junior year and finishing through college.  you can check our her amazing blog here.  i remember asking quite a few people to go along with us and katie was the only taker (which ended up perfect, as i really enjoyed our time together).  we definitely got offered weed by the guy in front of us (who was our parents age...like most others at the concert).  by the way, we did not accept :)  anyhow, it was a lovely night spent on the lawn of the concert venue...such care free days back then...now we are both busy moms and loving most every minute of that.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - how young we look!!! What a fun night that was. Pretty sure my music these days isn't quite so "cool" - Veggie Tales & superhero music is what I listen to most of the time now.:) So much for Bob Dylan.
    Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love this picture!! Y'all are adorable. This made me so nostalgic for our wonderful roomie days. I love your flashback Friday blog posts. I might copy you if you don't mind ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog! I'm a pretty good blog stalker:) Love all your pics! your fam is so cute!

    ReplyDelete